Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sweaters and Floral Prints


Black Sunglasses - H&M ($3)
Blue Knit Sweater - Old Navy ($7)
Floral Tank Top - H&M ($5)
Denim Leggings - GAP ($9)
Blue Cap-Toe Flats - Cotton On ($5)
White Leather Shoulder Bag - Discount Center ($3?)

I think I'm getting sick. I'm at that weird in between stage where you definitely aren't a 100%, but you still don't feel bad enough to completely give up on life. I have a busy week ahead of me though, so I'm hoping I just kind of stay at this in between phase and don't get worse. As a result of my feeling just so-so, I went for  functionality in my outfit choice for a jaunt to the Farmer's Market with my mother this morning. 

I've probably worn a variation of this outfit at least half a dozen times in the past few months. This sweater is one of the most comfy things I own; I love it so much that I actually have 3 of the same sweater just in different colors (look out for the grey and off-white versions in future posts!) Also, these leggings are so super soft that I would wear them every day if that were socially acceptable. But I digress. While this outfit isn't particularly groundbreaking, I do love it because it gave me the comfort of wearing sweatpants without actually having to wear sweatpants :)

And for a detail shot, check out my manicure for the day:

I've recently become obsessed with nail polish and nail polish blogs; this isn't my most inspired manicure, but it was something relatively simple for a week where I don't want my nails screaming out for attention. On my pinky, index finger and thumb I have a base coat of white covered in three coats of Revlon's "Whimsical." It's kind of a pale blue with pastel glitter. Then on my ring and middle fingers I did a french tip with Sally Hansen's "Lacey Lilac" and "Mint Sorbet" with a bit of  a silver accent. Anybody else addicted to nail polish lately? Let me know in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails