Saturday, June 2, 2012

Leopard Print and Fashion Star

Leopard Print Blouse - Macy's ($16)
Orange Shorts -Fashion Star for H&M ($14 w/ discount)
Brown Sandals - Old Navy ($10?)


The prodigal daughter has returned! Um, yeah, so I took a 9 month blog hiatus. Why did I do such a thing? Ultimately, I just felt like I needed to dedicate more time to my real life as opposed to my cyber life. Perfectly reasonable, right? Whatever the case, I'm essentially back now; while I make no promises about regularity, I'd love to get back in the swing of things with daily outfit photos.


For the time being, I leave you with a shot of the outfit I wore to Thursday night's Santigold show at the House of Blues. She was AMAZING. Better than I ever expected. On an unrelated note, these are my new shorts. Sometimes I think they're red, sometimes I think orange. They come from the Fashion Star line at H&M, and though I didn't really watch the show, I do love me these shorts. I have also been feeling the leopard/red combo lately. It's almost like wearing leopard is not enough attention for me; I've got to add traffic light red too! Clearly I never got enough attention as a child ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails