Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Here We Are

(strolling at Pali Ke Kua/Hideaways)
Floral Tank - H&M ($5)
White Shorts - Unionbay, Sears ($5)

There are no words. I only have two more days in Kauai. :/ It's kind of bittersweet because the island is so beautiful and I will definitely miss my friends, but I am kind of ready to be back home in my own house and bed. Vacations can't last forever, right? Still, the past 2 1/2 weeks have been amazing. I've literally driven from one end of the island (Ke'e beach on the north shore) all the way to the other (Polihale on the west shore).
(braving the lava rocks at Queen's Bath in Hanalei)

Floral Print Tank Dress - Random store @ Kukui Grove ($4)
GlitterFlip-flops - Sears ($1)

Tomorrow is my final planned excursion, which will include a tour of the old sugar mill of Waimea and a hike in Waimea Canyon (aka "the grand canyon of the Pacific"). While I'm obviously biased since Kauai is the only Hawaiian Island I've ever been too, I say if you haven't been, you must make the trip! You definitely won't regret it, and once I'm back home I will be giving all the highlights of weeks in paradise :) Hope you all are still enjoying what's left of summer!

"You Should Know Better" - Andy Grammer

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails