Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It's Just A Matter Of Time

Black Knit Cardigan - Forever 21 (free via clothes swap)
White V-neck Tee - Nollie, PacSun ($4)
Red Skinny Jeans - Bullhead, PacSun ($10)
Suede Leopard Pumps - Deena & Ozzy, Urban Outfitters ($10)

I'm surprised it actually took so long for this outfit to make a blog appearance. A variation of this ensemble has been my weekend uniform for the past couple of months. Colored jeans make me feel a bit more festive, so I don't feel terrible about falling back on this look over and over again.
In fact, I wore this same thing to see my friend J's daughter in a local production of Annie last month; then, I proceeded to wear this same outfit to lunch with J today. She probably is starting to worry that these are my only pair of jeans ;)

Typically, on a mall run or to a movie I'd be rocking my Toms, but since I was going to work I decided to be a grown up and wear heels. Whenever I wear these jeans I always seem to want to pair them with the same neutral colors and/or leopard heels. Perhaps I've got myself in a little style rut. So I open the floor to you all: what would you wear with red jeans?

"Giving Him Something He Can Feel" - En Vogue

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails