Monday, July 4, 2011

I'll Take The Blow For You

Navy Blue Shift - Land's End via Goodwill ($2)
Striped Purse - Dooney & Bourke (gift)
Beige Patent Flats - Cotton On ($5)

Everyone enjoy their long weekend? Mine had it's moments. My mom and I kept my four nephews from Saturday afternoon till today, so we alternated shifts of entertaining them. She fed them lunch and took them to the beach; I played Wii with them and took them to the park. Aren't I such a good aunt?

Other than that, I tried my best to keep cool, as this weekend was our first genuine heatwave. I do love warmth, but I also discovered Sunday morning that there is a hive of bees outside of my bedroom window! Crazy, right? While I am not terrified of bees in general, I am terrified by the idea that a swarm might come through my bedroom window. Bee removal should be coming tomorrow, so I guess I can live without an open window for another 24 hours. Let's hope it doesn't get any warmer.

"You Won't Feel A Thing" - The Script

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails