Sunday, July 31, 2011

I Can't Believe It

This is a bit of a delayed post, but I totally had the same outfit featured on multiple blogs last week. And the cherry on top is that it is an outfit that I truly love!
First, the ladies of Ruby-Eyed Okapi featured me on their tumblr page. Their blog is faith-based and focuses on scripture and purity, and their corresponding tumblr showcases outfits they deem modest. And in conjunction with that feature, I was also featured on the blog Justice Pirate.

Victoria, of Justice Pirate, also promotes modest dressing (and is affiliated with Ruby-Eyed Okapi), so I guess it wasn't too surprising this outfit ended up on her site too. While I've never labeled myself as "modest blogger," I most definitely feel that I try to dress modestly. Part of that is because of my faith, but also just because of my own personality. So even though I don't necessarily preach modesty, it was nice to have some very chaste ladies take notice :)

"Oh My God" - Kaiser Chiefs

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails