Wednesday, June 22, 2011

It's Time To Restart

Rounded Wayfarer Sunglasses - H&M ($3)
Black/White Striped Tunic - H&M ($5)
Black Raffia Belt - Wet Seal ($2.50)
White Full Pleat Skirt - Isaac Mizrahi via Goodwill ($2)
Gold Embellished Flats - Charlotte Russe ($5)

I am back! It's official, my life went a bit crazy, as did my technological status, but now all the wrongs have been righted. I should be back on track as of today. I had hoped to ring in my return with a particular exciting outfit, but instead I went for classic and simple . Yes, I have acquired tons of new clothes in my month-long absence, but I'm not wearing any of those today. Instead, you're getting my old standbys. But I promise, as the weather warms you should be seeing all those awesome new acquisitions I've made and outfits that are a bit more auspicious.

But enough about me, how are you all doing? Not only have I not been posting on my blog, but I haven't even been keeping up with all my fave blogs out there on the interweb. Who knows what kind of great things I've been missing! And for those of you who actually read this post and are still following me, thanks for not giving up on me! I promise to be back an better than ever.

In fact, this is just a short outfit post because tonight I'm taking my friend Q's niece to her first concert. We're seeing Rooney (remember Anne Hathaway's love interest in the 1st Princess Diaries? It's that guy's band.) at the House of Blues. I've been a Rooney fan since the beginning so I'm pretty amped. Expect a full report tomorrow! :)

"Losing All Control" - Rooney

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails