Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I Hope This Works Out

True story: I am sick. Not only has my camera been decommissioned as I mentioned here, but I also got a mean case of bronchitis last week. All Thursday I was unable to speak, and then full-on cold symptoms set in. Currently I have regained speech, but I've been left with a killer cough. I'm back in the land of the living, but I do get a bit self-conscious when I randomly burst into severe and uncontrollable coughing fits. But that's to be expected I suppose.

What's worse, I can't go visit my friend J and her new baby K until this illness is completely out of my system! Color me depressed. Nevertheless, I will be taking my camera to be repaired this week and I do plan on fighting through this cold by the end of the week, so here's hoping for a more typical blog post by Friday. Just wanted to drop you all a line so you'd know that I'm still (relatively) alive and haven't forgot about all of you ;)

"Rocketeer" - Far East Movement feat. Ryan Tedder of OneRepublic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails