Thursday, April 28, 2011

You Gave Me The Stars

Beige Embellished Sweater - Gap ($9)
Lilac Asymmetrical Blouse - Gap ($6)
Silver/Rhinestone Statement Necklace - PacSun ($1.50!)
Denim Leggings - Silence & Noise, Urban Outfitters ($14)
Tan Patent flats - Cotton On ($5!)

So my nephew hates these shoes. He says when I wear them they make me look like I'm barefoot, which confuses him. I say that's the reason why I like them! They are that perfect neutral nude color so I can wear them with almost any outfit. Totally worth the $5.
Also, here is the debut of a few of my new pieces from the Gap. The minute I saw this blouse, I knew I had to have it. I have a bizarre obsession with blouses and dresses with asymmetrical necklines. I rarely wear them, but I surely like to by them. Maybe it has something to do with my love of shoulder blades (weird, I know), but I just think they are super flattering without being too risque. Of course, I didn't want to pay full price for this shirt when I first saw it in the store, so I waited patiently for it to go on sale. Well, last weekend when I was in San Diego I finally snagged it. Other than the style, the pale purple is also perfect for spring.
Another new Gap purchase is my sweater. Though it doesn't come through in my photos, the shoulders have adorable silver beading, and you know how I feel about sparkle. While I can't say that I necessarily needed another sweater, it was so cute I had to have it. Oh, and even my necklace is new! It's giant and sparkly - what else could I want?

So, guess where I'm going on Saturday morning? The Toms warehouse sale! Awesome, right? Toms headquarters are located in Santa Monica, but every year they have a warehouse sale in Valencia, which is about an hour from where I live. While I've always admired the Toms company (though slightly ridiculing their hipster patrons), I've never bought a pair because I just couldn't fork over the $50. At the warehouse sale, however, prices should be significantly reduced, so I'm hoping to score some good deals. My friends and I are caravan-ing at the crack of 7 am. Wish us well!

"The Gift" - Go Crash Audio

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails