Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You Can't Get Enough

Leopard Print Cardigan - Harve Benard, Sears ($7)
Black Tunic - Charlotte Russe ($5)
Boot-cut Jeans - Old Navy ($5)
Wooden Bangle - Long Beach Flea Market ($0.50)
Brown Platform Clogs - Aldo via Goodwill ($7)

And I am back! No, I haven't fixed my camera, but in the meantime I am borrowing a friend's camera so I'm not slacking on my blog duties. I feel like it's been so long since I've done an actual post. This is what I wore to my first day back to work. Sigh. Spring break is officially over. However, it wasn't all badness since I met my soon-to-give-birth friend J, her husband D, and our other friend J for an awesome lunch. I could eat Italian food all day, every day. And I kind of did yesterday.


This outfit was inspired by . . . me trying to get out of my house on time. These are my new jeans. I can't remember the last time I wore jeans that were not skinny, but these were so cheap and on sale so I figured, why not? I don't know that I think that they are particularly flattering, but I will continue to wear them. Also, they are super long, even with my ridiculously tall platform clogs.

I've kind of been on a crazy shopping spree lately, which is terrible, I know. Last Wednesday I bought a dress at H&M and a blazer and shoes at Goodwill. Then Sunday I went to the Long Beach flea market and bought two dresses. All soon to make their blog debut. Stay tuned . . .

"Addicted to Love" - Florence + The Machine (originally Robert Palmer)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails