Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rainbows Have Nothing to Hide

In case you haven't picked up on it, I've officially terminated my run on the Color Rotation. I intended to post a few more outfits, but then with my camera decommissioned I just decided to call it quits. Even though I'm ending a bit prematurely, I do think it was a very good experience. As you can see from the collage, I really did incorporate quite a bit of color into my outfit choices.

If I could do it again, I would definitely go a bit bolder with my color choices. The pinks and reds and yellows I chose were pretty vibrant, but my greens and blues were a bit boring. And of course, I want more orange in my closet, but that's a work in progress. I would definitely do it again once I infuse a few more bits of color into my wardrobe. Overall, I deem it a success! Thanks Colleen (of Scrap and Run) for inspiring me to branch out of my comfort zone :)

"Rainbow Connection" - Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails