Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm Alright, I'm Just Fine

White Cardigan - Vintage, Goodwill ($2)
Pink Strapless Dress - Mossimo, Target ($6)
Black Leather Flats - Kimchi Blue, Urban Outfitters ($6)

I've got 10 minutes to write this post before I have to go to work. Therefore, don't judge me for my lack of inspiration please :) I wore pink today to make up for yesterday's
Color Rotation confusion. As you can see, I really wore pink. All of my friends could not stop talking about how bright this dress was. But that's ok. Today it's ugly and overcast, so my dress brought a little excitement to an otherwise ho-hum morning.

You all may remember this dress from a couple weeks ago when I wore all pink to my friend R's baby shower. I toned it down, pairing it with black and white, but I think once it warms up I'll try some more interesting color combos. Maybe a teal cardigan instead of white? We'll see what happens when the time comes.
Also, have any of you ever been to The Habit? Despite my current quasi-vegetarian status, I do love a good burger and I just had a superb one from there this afternoon. I opted for the veggie burger on grilled sourdough with grilled onions and Swiss cheese. A-mazing. The only downside is that right now I am so full that all I want to do is nap, but instead I have to go have essay conferences with 3 classes full of students. Let's hope I can keep it together for the next 6 hours ;)

"So What" - Pink

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful outfit! It really brightens the day, Thanks for this idea! By the way, you have a fabulous blog, more power!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails