Tuesday, March 8, 2011

We Can Leave If It Gets Too Crazy

Black Cardigan - Mom's
Cream Polka Dot Romper (worn as blouse) - H&M ($10)
Black Leather Belt - Vintage, South Street Thrift ($2)
Camel Silk Pencil Skirt - Vintage, free via Clothes Swap
Black Peep Toe Heels - Nine West, gift

Today was another Everybody, Everywear challenge day. The theme? Polka dots! I had a whole ensemble in mind, but could not for the life of me find my spotted cardigan this morning. my inability to find that sweater made me realize that I don't really have a lot of polka dotted clothes. Given how much I love the trend, I'm kind of surprised.


All I own that has polka dots are two dresses, two rompers and the aforementioned cardigan. I already wore one of my polka dot dresses two weeks ago, and the other one was a bit to formal for today. So instead I had to settle for this ho-hum outfit where I refashioned my romper as a blouse. At least I put out the effort though, right?

Hope the week's treating you all good so far, and I can't wait to see how you worked the polka dots today!

Polka Dots | Everybody, Everywear

"The Spot" - Kelis

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails