Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Vuelveme Loca (Drive Me Crazy)

Green Tortoise Sunglasses - Ray-ban New Wayfarer
Red Corduroy Trench Coat - Mossimo, Target
Black Silk Blouse - Apt. 9, Kohl's ($0.75 with coupon)
Green Pencil Skirt - Ann Taylor, Goodwill ($2)
Black Wedge Booties - Forever 21 ($30)

No rain today! Just a lovely, crisp spring day. Lately, I have adopted another health resolution: I have vowed to no longer buy candy. This might not seem amazing to you, but I am HUGE candy lover. Not chocolate, candy. In fact, strangely enough, I'm not even really a big fan of chocolate. But I do love fruity candy a la gummy bears, licorice, Skittles and the like. However, I've finally reached the point where I've decided to be a grown-up and limit my sugar intake for the sake of my teeth and my waist line.

I'm not going crazy and completely eliminating it from my life though. My new resolution is that I am not allowed to purchase candy, but I can eat it if someone offers it to me or it just happens to be around. What can I say, it's a baby step. So far I've gone two weeks without falling off the wagon. A major success, in my book. I'm not going to lie - I have gone down the candy aisle a couple of times when I've run into the grocery store or Target, but I've managed to stay strong.
But enough about my juvenile eating habits. The Color Rotation continues today with the color green. Lest you think I'm cheating, this skirt is green, just an earthy military sort of green. I love this skirt because whenever I wear it I feel really professional. And the red jacket was sort of an afterthought. However, what I'm most thrilled about is my blouse I bought over the weekend. I'd been looking for a silk(ish) button-down for some time, and this one was exactly what I wanted. And with my Kohl's coupon it was basically free! Even though I personally hate Kohl's (I can never find anything there) they do have awesome coupons.
Have you found any good bargains lately? Please share :)

"Rabiosa" - Shakira feat. El Cata

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails