Wednesday, March 23, 2011

There's A Place For Me Somewhere Out There

Waterfall Crochet Cardigan - Old Navy ($7)
Blue Abstract-print Dress - Merona via Goodwill ($2)
Purple Polka-dot Tights - Gift from sister
Brown Leather Riding Boots - Vintage Ralph Lauren, Goodwill ($10)

And by a place for me, I mean my pillow and bed because this was pretty much the longest day ever. I left my house at 7 am and didn't get back from work until 8 pm tonight. Insane. But my loyalty to the Color Rotation gave me the motivation to still take outfit pictures despite my fatigue.

More rain plagued us today, so this ensemble also included my blue trench coat, but I figured wearing it would obscure the rest of my very colorful outfit. Officially, today's color is blue, but I mixed it up with a little purple. I was too tired to do any detail shots, but can you see my tights? They are a little zany. The last time I wore these was a couple years ago (seen here), and even though I love them I've just never been able to find another appropriate way to wear them. But I just went for it today and ultimately I think it worked.
(Excuse the shiny forehead!)

Can you believe it's only Wednesday? I kind of fell like this week is dragging on. However, I think not getting a full night's sleep for the past 3 days is playing a part in those feelings as well. On the bright side, only 2 more days till the weekend! Woo hoo! And I've got big plans over the weekend. Plans that involve me finally getting to wear some new dresses I've been hoarding for a couple months. Stay tuned :)

"Poppin' Champagne" - All Time Low

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails