Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Oh My Love, I've Been Denied It

Lemon Yellow Wool Cardigan - Old Navy ($5?)
Grey Pinstripe Sheath - Merona, Goodwill ($2)
Grey Suede Flats - Old Navy ($10)

Apologies for the dark, nighttime photo, but my last class ends at 8 pm on Wednesday so it's really my only option. Ideally, I should take my photo in the morning before I leave but 99% of the time I'm running late so it's just not likely. Now that I'm done making excuses, here is round two of yellow in my Color Rotation. This sweater is really bright. Like, so bright that when I wear it people often stare at me. Still, it was a yellow day so I was going to make it work. Honestly, I barely wanted to leave my house today (colds are lame!), but since I had to go to work I chose a simple outfit. I've always loved the combo of grey and yellow, so I opted for the subdued sheath and flats to counteract the lemony sweater. Success or not, it got me out the door in a timely fashion and was comfy.

This is the only picture you're getting tonight because all the other ones I took truly showcased how tired I am. Nevertheless, I have a bit of exciting news. I'm going to Hawaii! Not any time soon, mind you (August 8-25, to be exact), but I just bought my airplane ticket so I am super excited already. I've never been before, so I'm going to visit my friends who just moved to Kauai last January. Nothing like a vacation where you don't have to pay for a hotel, right? I know it's a bit early to discuss summer vacations like mine, but are any of you going someplace on vacation soon? Or do you have any Hawaii recommendations? Let me know!

"Unrequited Love" - Lykke Li

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails