Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let 'Em Know You Here

Pink Cardigan - Gap ($15)
Floral Print Tank - H&M ($5)
Blue Pencil Skirt - Vintage, South Street Thrift Center ($3?)
Black T-strap Peep-toe Flats - Wanted, Ross ($6)

It's official: this is day one of the Color Rotation challenge, brought to you by Colleen of Scrap and Run. I am certain that being forced to wear a different color every day will force me to use items in my closet that often get neglected in favor of my black or grey or white pieces. I've even opted to copy the color order Colleen is using for the sake of simplicity.

Today's color was (obviously) pink. While Colleen opted for a more subdued pink, I just went for it with my extra bright sweater. You may recognize it from this post. I told you I'd be making this my new go-to cardigan! I'm very interested in seeing how long I can keep this Color Rotation going. Ideally, I'd love to go until I run out of different pieces in each color. We'll see how it goes.

Tomorrow is red, so that will be pretty easy given my penchant for wearing red. It's Thursday's orange that I am most concerned about. I don't even think I own any orange. I guess I'll have to get creative ;)

"The Show Goes On" - Lupe Fiasco

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails