Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Just One Thing Makes Me Forget

Animal Print Scarf - Gift
Red Cardigan - Moda International, Goodwill ($2)
White V-neck Tee - Old Navy ($4)
Black Knit Maxi Skirt - Vintage, Goodwill ($2)
Black Wedge Heels - Aerosoles, Kohl's ($7?)

Day two of Color Rotation: Red! I own a lot of red clothes, but figured I'd start off with the champion of my closet - the red cardigan. I wear this almost every week, as you can tell from my outfit posts. It's so versatile since it can add a dash of color and excitement to pretty much any outfit. Today I styled it down, however, by just pairing it with my maxi skirt and a scarf.

Speaking of my scarf, there's something I love about the combination of red and animal print. They just complement each other, which is why I opted to wear this scarf with it's half-leopard, half-zebra print motif. A winning combo, if I do say so.
I've also had this maxi skirt for some time, but this is its first official blog appearance. My mom thrifted it for me, and it is by far my favorite maxi skirt. It's made of this lovely thick knit that is so comfy I feel like I'm wearing sweatpants, but still look like I put thought into getting dressed. Pretty much everything I'd ever want from an outfit ;)

Even though this is only my second installment in my color rotation series, I am already loving it because it forces me to think about what I'm going to wear each day ahead of time. And with my outfit already picked out for the next day, it really cuts down on the time it takes me to get ready time in the morning. Which means more time to sleep! Always a good thing in my book.

"Red Red Wine" - UB40

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails