Monday, March 14, 2011

I've Had The Time Of My Life

Black Cardigan - Mom's
Pink Tiger-Striped Tank Top - Zac Posen for Target ($4)
Red Knit Pencil Skirt - Forever 21 ($4)
Mint Green Canvas Pumps - Cooperative, Urban Outfitters ($15)

Hi all! I was coming down off the high of a really great weekend, so today was a particularly unbearable Monday. I was just so tired. I mean, I could barely keep me eyes during my afternoon class. Not very good given that I was supposed to be instructing students. Nevertheless, I'm feeling much better post-Pilates and Zumba, so I have high hopes for tomorrow.


Anybody do anything fun over the weekend? My weekend pretty much consisted of eating a lot and hanging with friends - perfect, no? Friday night I flaked on the gym and instead went to an AWESOME italian restaurant with my friend N, her husband and their little son. If I could eat pasta and gelato everyday, I would. And I would never be sick of it. Saturday I slept in (also AWESOME) and spent the afternoon baby shower shopping. I love little baby clothes! So adorable.
Then Sunday I hit up Amoeba Records with some friends. I could spend days looking through cds (and spend most of my paycheck if I'm not careful). I narrowed down my many selections to Rooney's Eureka, Mayer Hawthorne's A Strange Arrangement, The Like's Are You Thinking What I'm Thinking?, Ozomatli's Fire Away and Lupe Fiasco's Lasers. All for under $40! If I'm being really diligent I may do a CD review post soon, but I make no promises. And of course, no trip to Amoeba is complete without a stop at The Waffle on Sunset for Red Velvet Waffles. So. Good.

And the icing on the cake? I met my giant fangirl TV crush Nathan Fillion (if you don't know who he is, learn)! He was paying for parking just as me and my friend were walking to the structure, and was with his Castle co-star Jon Huertas. They were totally in a rush, but graciously shook our hands and he said we had "good taste" when I said we were huge fans. I died a little I was so happy. Makes me want to just hang around Hollywood all day to spot celebrities. If only :)

Any of you ever met a celeb crush? Were they nice or a bit of a letdown? Let me know in the comments!

"The Time (Dirty Bit)" - The Black Eyed Peas

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails