Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Don't Look At Me, I'm A Tragedy

Swiss Dot Blouse - Charlotte Russe ($5?)
Peach Pencil Skirt - Vintage, Goodwill ($2)
White Patent Sandals - Predictions, Payless ($7)

It's official: I am sick. No amount of Robitussin to-go could prevent this cold from settling down on me. But I will acknowledge the positives. At least I don't have a sore throat, and my coughing is pretty minimal. Despite my sickness, I did try to be a functioning member of society for at least half the day, and this is what I wore while I did that.

So here we have the only other piece of clothing I own that is orange (in keeping with my Color Rotation schedule). You may remember last week's orange-ish dress. This is my peach pencil skirt. I love it and have worn it many times, so it's pretty self-explanatory. I did feel kind of blah this morning, but the orange was kind of a way to cheer myself up. As was the awesome sunny weather we had. It's supposed to be 80 degrees by Thursday. Hopefully I'm over this cold by then because there really is nothing worse than being sick when the weather is perfect.

"Don't Look At Me" - Rooney

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails