Saturday, March 5, 2011

All Eyes On Me When I Walk In

Pink/Black Sunglasses - Hurley (Free @ The Maine concert)
Magenta Fringed Scarf - Forever 21 ($4?)
Pink Cardigan - Gap ($15)
Pink Strapless Knit Dress - Mossimo, Target ($6)
Magenta Tights - Gift
Pink Patent Flats - Wanted, Ross ($6)

So I actually wore this outfit today. Like out in public and everything. Terrified? In fairness to me, it was for a pink themed baby shower, and there was a contest for who could wear the most pink. Any guesses who won? Me, of course!

While all the pink is obviously overwhelming, taken individually, none of these pieces are particularly terrible. In fact, given all the splashes of hot pink present in Kate Spade's spring looks, I just might be right on trend. I especially love the pink cardigan. I just got it last week, and can totally see it becoming my new go to cardigan once it gets warmer. It's super soft and light enough to be a nice layering piece.
Next month there's another shower, but this time it'll be blue themed since it's a baby boy. I guess I better start getting my outfit together now ;)

"Pretty Girl Rock" - Keri Hilson

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails