Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Waitin' for the Day When We're Both Safe

Grey Cardigan - Express, Goodwill ($5)
Grey Pleated Sweater Dress - Old Navy ($6?)
Grey Glittery Scarf - Jones New York (gift)
Grey Argyle Tights - JC Penney's ($4?)
Grey Heeled Booties - Deena & Ozzy, Urban Outfitters ($30)

So I played it safe today and went the monochromatic route. It's just such an easy way to feel put together even if you don't want to put forth any effort. We've been having cold (for us) temps lately, so it is such a pain getting dressed every morning. All I want to do is wrap up in a coat and/or blanket and call it a day.
However, I do have to be a functioning member of society and properly dress myself. Actually, today was a few degrees warmer than yesterday, so I didn't have to wear my coat all day. I promise I don't always wear these booties with the same tights, but for some reason the only time I've photographed myself wearing them it's been in pretty much the exact same way. he next time I wear them I will surely do something a bit more creative.

As you can see, I've been sort of retooling my blog layout yet again. I wanted something a bit simpler, but still vibrant, so I may be sticking with this new background. I also added Disqus so that it'll be easier for me to respond to your individual comments. So even though this was a pretty uneventful post, keep the comments coming!

"Safe In L.A." - Gold Motel

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails