Sunday, February 20, 2011

This Is Not A Test

True story: I was actually featured in Kyla's "Blue Collar Collective" post on her blog Blue Collar Catwalk! For those of you not aware, Kyla's blog has always been awesome, but she has recently devoted a post every Sunday to fellow bloggers in outfits that cost less than $100. As anybody who reads my blog knows, I don't think I've ever worn an outfit that cost more than $100 since most stuff I own is either thrifted or extremely on sale.

Still, this outfit from a couple months ago is one I've always been particularly proud of. And the fact that Kyla also liked it kind of makes my week. If you don't already read her blog, do it! She's super sweet and stylish. Plus, unlike a few other bloggers out there, she manages to look adorable on a regular person's budget. I aspire to achieve her level of class and comfort. Thanks Kyla!

"Cannibal Queen" - Miniature Tigers

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails