Monday, February 14, 2011

It Felt So Right I Couldn't Believe It

White Cardigan - Vintage, Goodwill ($2)
Rhinestone Bow Brooch - Random jewelry store in NYC ($1)
Pink Lace Embellished Sheath - Vintage, Long Beach Flea Market ($5)
White Studded Pumps - Charlotte Russe ($5)

I'm writing this as I sit on my pilates ball and recover from a two hour block of exercise at the gym. Yep, I said
two hours. I took pilates and Zumba back-to-back. Aren't you proud of me? I'm feeling great right now, but tomorrow will surely be different.

I also sort of unofficially went back to work today :/ The spring semester officially started last Saturday, but usually I don't have to start until one week into the semester. However, one teacher wanted me in class today, so I sucked it up and went. Money's always good, but it is a bit of a bummer getting back to the old routine. On the bright side, next Monday is a holiday so no school! Believe me, I know I'm a little pathetic.

About the outfit: I wore this yesterday. It was nice, but pretty unremarkable. If anything, the most exciting aspect of this whole ensemble was my bright pink lipstick. Wearing it amongst my friends, I kind of felt like my lips were glowing, but in the photos it doesn't look too intense. Anyway, I liked it, so that's all that matters, right? Right.

"Did It Again (Remix)" - Shakira feat. Kid Cudi

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the ballet pink! I need more of that in my life. happy valentine's!


    ape-z.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails