Thursday, February 24, 2011

Always Say We're Going To Stop

Black Blazer - GAP ($18)
White Scarf - Gift
Black Floral Print Romper - Charlotte Russe ($10)
Black Ribbed Sweater Tights - GAP ($4)
Black Leather T-Strap Flats - Cooperative, Urban Outfitters ($10)
Green Satchel - H&M via Goodwill ($6)

Oh look, I'm wearing my black blazer yet again. I always start out intending to go a completely different way when it comes to my outerwear, but often inadvertently fall back on my beloved blazer. I really need to make some sort of "black blazer" montage so that I can really get an idea of how many times I wear this one clothing item. I'll get on that right now.

Secondly, I'm doing the whole shorts with tights thing. While it's kind of obscured by the white scarf that's swallowing me, I'm actually wearing a romper I got some time last summer (Also seen here). I wore super thick sweater tights because it was cold, but also because I had to work today, and I felt it was important to tone down the amount of leg I was showing. Wouldn't want
the students to get the wrong idea, you know?

Really though, this outfit had me yearning for summer. Remember when we could wear shorts without tights? Now granted, this being Southern Cali, I could very well be back in warm weather next week, but for right now I'd rather commiserate over the sorrow that winter can be at times. Who's with me?

"Last Friday Night" - Katy Perry

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails