Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Yeah, What Can I Get For Ten Dollar?

Leopard Print Sweater - Harve Benard, Sears ($6)
Cream Bodysuit - Vintage, Goodwill ($2)
Olive Wool Pencil Skirt - Ann Taylor, Goodwill ($2)
Taupe T-strap Heels - Simply Vera, Kohl's ($2 with a coupon)

Answer: Pretty much this entire outfit. Just a quick little nighttime post to let you guys know exactly how proud I am about this ensemble I wore tonight to my religious meeting. As you can see from my list of pieces in this look, the total cost for this whole outfit comes up to a measly $12! I clearly didn't put all these pieces together to purposely "dress for less," but it was a pleasant surprise one I realized it.


You might remember I thrifted this lovely Ann Taylor skirt over the summer. It's definitely more suited to fall/winter, and tonight it definitely kept me cozy while I braved the icy sea breezes. Also, I've decided I'm feeling the stockings/peep-toe look. Obviously bloggers around the globe have been doing it for ages, but I'm not super adventurous when it comes to hosiery. Yet, I feel this worked. Although I was a little concerned about my freakishly long toes (don't ask) potentially poking holes through my stockings. But so far so good!

Hope the week is treating you all well. If not, it's bound to get better as the week proceeds (no work! black Friday sales! sleeping in!) ;)

"10 Dollar" - M.I.A.

2 comments:

  1. I loove this look on you. That skirt is such an amazing piece. And I can't believe you got that whole outfit for $12!!

    also, happy thanksgiving for tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh great skirt color. I love olive green - such a great pseudo neutral.

    By the way, the whole long toes thing gave me a chuckle. I'm sure your toes aren't THAT long! Everyone has their strange gripes with themselves I guess. (:

    Great finds!

    http://playinghooksies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails