Tuesday, November 2, 2010

It's Not Fair To Love You In Chains

Vintage Inspired Sunglasses - Walmart ($5)
Black 3/4 Sleeve Blouse - GAP, ages ago
Blue Elastic Belt - Vintage, Goodwill ($3)
Floral Pleated Silk Skirt - Vintage, South Street Thrift Center ($4)
Blue Flats - Xhiliration, Target ($5)

I think this skirt should come with a disclaimer. Caution: do not stare directly at this skirt as it's ridiculously vibrant print may cause temporary blindness. When I first wore this skirt, it was in the nighttime, so that have fooled me into thinking it wasn't quite as bright as it seemed. Well, I was wrong. Not that I'm complaining. But it may have been a bit much for my companions today.
I can't believe I haven't done a blog post in over a week! I'm not exactly sure what I did last week that made me so busy, but I think the main reason there were no posts was because my outfits were so underwhelming I had no desire to photograph them. Lame, I know. Still, my family and I did go away for the weekend, which is my excuse for not doing any posts then. Even though at first I was not psyched about joining my parents and nephew for a mini-vacation, I was able to get some much need rest. It ended up being a very welcome reprieve.
On Saturday all my mom and I did was shop, hitting up half a dozen thrift stores and the GIGANTIC Forever 21 I tweeted about. You all should be so proud of me since I did not purchase one item of clothing the whole day! Impressive, no? I felt pretty accomplished at the end of the day. Hope the weekend treated everybody else as good as it treated me.

"Showtime" - Nelly Furtado

1 comment:

  1. Love the colours in the skirt. You look so relaxed and pretty!
    http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails