Monday, October 18, 2010

There's Not a Thing That I Would Change

Striped Linen Scarf - Ross ($5)
Tan Blazer - Old Navy (gift)
Blue Pinstripe Shirt Dress - White Stag via Goodwill ($2)
Brown Leather Belt - Vintage
Brown Striped Knee Socks - Target ($2)
Brown Leather Riding Boots - Vintage Ralph Lauren via Goodwill ($10)

Everyone have a good weekend? I did. I had a religious event to attend all day Saturday, and it was great and gave me the opportunity to catch up with a lot of old friends. Sunday my friend N and I went to the Vintage Expo in Santa Monica. While there were a lot of classic (and pristine!) vintage pieces to be seen, it didn't really end up being our sort of thing because everything was way out of our price range. N and I are really more flea market bargain kind of girls, but it was nice to at least see the expo since we'd never been.

Highlight of our outing? I found a pair of adorable and unworn pink Sperry Topsiders for just $5. And . . . we totally saw Lauren Conrad at the expo! Exciting, right? Not that I've every watched an entire episode of The Hills ever, but I can appreciate that LC is pretty stylish. Plus, it's always a trip to see celebrities out amongst the masses. She looked extra cute too with a wide brimmed felt hat that made her a bit more inconspicuous.

After such a pleasant weekend, it was kind of a drag going back to work, especially with the depressingly dreary weather we've been having, but I soldiered on. This was another fairly basic outfit, but I liked it. I feel it 's very fall with the boots and the scarf and the tan blazer.
Anybody else pulling out the fall ensembles? Any favorite pieces you're glad to have back in rotation?

1 comment:

  1. Pretty dress!!!

    http://jozefinafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails