Thursday, October 14, 2010

Pressure Builds Diamonds

Red Cardigan - Moda International, Goodwill ($2)
Late Registration T-shirt - Kanye West concert circa '06 ($20?)
Black Patent Purse - Gryson for Target, Goodwill ($5)
Denim Leggings - Silence & Noise, Urban Outfitters ($14)
Black Patent Oxfords - Coconuts, Marshall's ($10)

So, it's been a really long complicated sort of day. I guess it was a good thing I wore jeans and a t-shirt. Not a whole lot going on here. Although, I do love my shiny shoes. Heck, I even got complimented by a student on them. It's amazing how I can buy a pair of shoes on clearance 2 years ago and now all of a sudden they are extra trendy and hip. Maybe I'm psychic?
Today was so crazy I didn't even get a chance to buy anything from H&M. I had half an hour on my lunch break, but it wasn't enough time to find anything of consequence. There was a camel-colored shrunken faux leather jacket I was eyeing, but the store didn't have one in my size :( Maybe I'll find one in another store.

On a side note, you guys want to know a particularly lame secret of mine? Even though I was ecstatic for the new television season to begin, I've spent the past week ignoring my TiVo and, instead, watching season 2 of Castle on DVD. Do any of you watch it? Nathan Fillion has been a crush of mine ever since Firefly and Serenity (don't know about it? Look it up). He's pretty much one of the most charismatic actors out there. Add in a healthy dose of sexual tension, clever dialogue and murder mysteries and you've got my new fave show. So good. I highly recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. You're so cute! I love your sunglasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shoes!

    ~JESSU @ kireinano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails