Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Dog Days Are Over

Hasn't this weekend just blown by? Now I can't say I did anything super fun, but I did manage to rest and catch up on all the stuff in my TiVo. Anybody else psyched about the new television season? Not sure if you all can tell, but I am a certified TV aficionado. I'm not the sort to just sit and channel surf for ages, but I firmly believe in watching religiously the dozen or so TV shows I love. I love fall TV premieres and this week on the agenda: House and GLEE - my life is a bit brighter.
Black Boyfriend Blazer - GAP ($18)
Owl-Print Tunic - She Said, JC Penney's ($3)
Black Sheer Footless Tights - Gift from sister
Blue Knee Socks - Gift from friend
Black Lace-Up Boots - Dolce Vita for Target ($26)

This outfit was the debut of my new boots! Sadly, my mad dash for photos in the morning before heading out to work did not leave me with any stellar pictures. The best one I got had me with my eyes closed, so these two are the best you're going to get today. Outside the sun was shining, but since I work in the classroom, the tights and socks and boots were not overkill - they kept me cozy in the AC all day.
On a completely unrelated note, I totally received my first ever blog award! The lovely Kirstin over at Crimson Rosella, tagged me for the Sunshine Award.
Kirstin is a lovely lady from Canada who is currently studying to be a teacher in beautiful Australia (I am so jealous!) and she has trendy-yet-ladylike style to boot. Her outfits are always adorable, and I feel completely honored that she'd even think to tag little old me with this award. To keep this love-fest going, I have nominated 7 lovely ladies whose blogs are up-and-coming, but still always inspire me and bring a smile to my face. And the nominees are:


Now now, I know the rules called for me to tag 12 other bloggers, but I only chose seven. So sue me :) Here are the rules ladies:

1) Save the image above and post it to your own blog

2) Pass the award on to 12 (or however many you want) fellow bloggers
3) Link the nominees
4) Let nominees know they have won this award by commenting on their blog
5) Share the love and link to the person you received this award from.

4 comments:

  1. Awe lady thanks for the sweet comment. Really made my day! I loveeee that owl print. I am obsessed with prints right now!
    I am so excited for House! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this! I Love your boots, I'm stll trying to find my perfect pair..it's soo hard!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the award, you're so sweet to think of me! And those boots totally rock by the way. I saw them and admired them when I was at Target not too long ago. Love how you've styled them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh.... I wish I could snatch that owl shirt off my computer screen! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails