Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Cool My Heels When The Heat is On

Clear & Gold Bead Necklace - NY&CO ($2)
Navy Blue Knit Blazer - Billabong, PacSun ($10)
Multicolored Knit Sundress - Newport News (free with credit)
Brown Leather Wooden Wedges - ALDO

It's always my intention to take my outfit photos in the morning, before I go about my day. This is especially since I find myself a bit wilted, as it were, by the end of a long day working. Well today was another one of those days where there was not enough time to do everything I wanted to. That means you all are stuck with an early evening photo of me feeling (and looking) less than 100 %.

I promise that when I left my house this morning just before 7 am, I was smiling brightly and my hair was styled properly and the sun was shining. Sadly, by the time I got home around 6:30 pm that shipped had sailed. I didn't have the motivation after work to brave the traffic and go to my pilates class. Instead, I opted for a less stress-inducing walk to the beach from my house. Hey, exercise is exercise.
Tomorrow will be another long day for me, starting with an English class at 7:15 am (!!) and ending at 8:00 pm with my Zumba class, so I best be getting to bed in a more timely fashion tonight. But I'll look on the bright side: only two more days until the weekend! Woot woot.

2 comments:

  1. English at 7am! Ouch! I tagged you for an award. Check out how it works on my blog:)
    http://crimsonrosella-kirstin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blazer :) cute blog as well.

    http://proprpostur.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails