Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I Don't Love Her As Much As I Glamorize Her

Black Sunglasses - H&M ($6)
Gold Wings Necklace - My Grandmother's
Red Floral Sundress - Jonathan Martin, Ross (years ago)
Black T-strap Flats - Wanted, Ross ($6)
Skinny Embossed Black Belt - Claire's ($2)

And I am back! Long weekend in San Diego is over, and I've come back to my usual, run-of-the-mill routine. Today's outfit was pretty boring. I've had this dress since I was in middle school, but I still like to wear it now and then. It's pretty comfy and is sufficiently summery. Nothing major, though.

So, as you all may recall, I went to San Diego last weekend to attend me good friend G's wedding. G and I have only known each other for the past two years, but I feel like we've known each other forever. Our friendship really solidified the spring of 2009 when we went to Spain together. It was two glorious weeks in a beautiful country where we really got to know each other. Here's us at the Plaza de Espana last year:
Flash forward to the present. I had the privilege of being there from day one when G met her husband and first started dating him. They are pretty much the most photogenic couple I have ever seen (outside of Brangelina), and, as cheesy as it sounds, it was so nice watching their love grow. Her wedding was perfect; she looked beautiful, he looked handsome, and everything went off without any issue, other than running a little late. Though J is taking her far away and they're moving to South Carolina (!), I am so happy for them. Even if I will miss her like mad.
Isn't her dress a dreamy dream? As to what I'm wearing:
Gold Dangly Jewel Earrings - Forever 21 ($3)
Pink Tiered Ruffle Dress - Merona, Target ($8!)
Gold Flower Cocktail Ring - Forever 21 ($4)
Tan Leather Platform Sandals - Chinese Laundry ($10!)

Sigh. I wish I had a wedding to go to every day.

1 comment:

  1. G looks beautiful and her dress is so unique! XD

    And I love your sandals in your first outfit pic! Very cute~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails