Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Everytime I Touch That Track It Turns Into Gold

Brown Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters ($6)
Gold Bow Necklace - Vintage, Rose Bowl Flea Market ($5)
Pink Sheath - Vintage, Long Beach Flea Market ($5)
Gold Quilted Shoulder Bag - Free via clothing swap
Gold Patent Pumps - Steve Madden, Burlington Coat Factory ($10)

Honestly, this is not what I wore today. I never got around to taking and outfit photo but felt guilty about not doing a post all week. Hence, here is what I wore last Sunday to my meeting and then to an early dinner at El Torito Grill. Though I'm not a huge fan of the El Torito franchise, I LOVE the unlimited flour tortillas they give you. Way better than tortilla chips, in my opinion. Not very good for my waistline, but when have I ever let that bother me?
Anywho, this dress made it's first blog appearance here, and while I do love it, Sunday was only the second time I've worn it since I bought it. It's a wee bit snug (especially after eating half a dozen tortillas!), but I really liked how well the pale pink worked with my gold accessories. And I totally got to showcase my awesome thrifted bow necklace! It's giant, but it's basically my new favorite piece of jewelry.

So even though I only just got back from a week of vacation in the desert, I'm leaving again Friday to head down to San Diego for my friend G's wedding. I love weddings so I am pretty psyched to make a weekend of the whole thing. I bought a new dress and shoes weeks ago, so I can't wait to wear them and take pictures for you all to see. Another plus? Today was the last day of summer school! Woot woot. So I've got three weeks of freedom before I have to go back to work for the fall semester. Yay me!

3 comments:

  1. i love love love that necklace. I have been searching for one forever, but they are never big enough! so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely dress! and I like your bow necklace! too bad it's hard to find ._.;

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the gold accessories, and the dress!! I want your shoes and that necklace, you look fieeeerrrrce :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails