Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tonight There's Going to Be A Jailbreak

Long-sleeve Striped Shirt - Faded Glory, Wal-mart
Black Rayon Shorts - Charlotte Russe ($5!)
Bow Necklace - $2 Jewelry Store in New York
Black Shoulder Bag - Wilson's Leather, Gift
White Patent Sandals - Predictions, Payless ($5)

Are you digging my superhero stance? Today turned out to be such a lovey, sunny summer day that I couldn't help but feel a little super. Whew. I really don't know where the past week has gone. I am finally on break from work for a little bit, just until summer school starts. Now that I think about it, I'm not exactly sure what I've been doing. There was a graduation party last Saturday (80s theme!) and Disneyland last Sunday.

Yesterday, my first official Monday off, my cousin and I rode our bikes from my house to 3rd Street Promenade in Santa Monica. It was 36 miles round-trip! I didn't really think I had it in me, but we did it, of course with a little shopping break in the middle. My legs did feel a bit like jelly once I made it back home, but I figure it was good training for my cardiovascular system since my 5k is just around the corner.

Anyone else obsessed with the super soft fabric shorts trend? I just bought this black pair and a grey pair a few weeks ago and I love them! They are so comfy, but still manage to look sort of sleek. Granted, they are a little bit shorter than I probably should wear, but I think I've finally come to terms with my legs and accepted them for what they are.
Oh yeah, and these are my new favorite sandals! I just bought them last week for way cheap and they go with so many things I own. I've probably worn them at least half a dozen times in the past week, which must mean I really love them. Not that I really need anymore shoes to love.

1 comment:

  1. You look so lovely in that outfit. You can never go wrong with sleek super soft shorts like those ones!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails