Thursday, May 6, 2010

I Want To Be A Part Of It

Black Boyfriend Blazer - GAP
Blue Tank Dress - GAP
Silver Necklace - H&M
White Studded Flats - Soda, Reflection
White Scarf (not pictured) - Pier 1 Imports

So - true story - this is my second day in New York! I flew in yesterday, around 6 pm EST. While this is not my first time to New York, it is my first time actually staying in the city (as opposed to driving in from Jersey or Boston), so I'm pretty psyched. That means I'll be taking outfit photos in new places.
Today I opted for the back of the house I'm at. I'm staying with some friends in the Bronx, and I am in LOVE with all the brick buildings. Back home all the houses are made with stucco and concrete, so the brick just strikes me as extra charming.
Weather-wise, we are expected to get some rain in NYC, but today is still pretty warm (high 70s) so I am going to make the most of some sightseeing/shopping with friends. On a side note, this black blazer is the only jacket I brought with me. I tried super hard to streamline my luggage and not over-pack for this trip, and I surprised myself with how well I did (only 2 small carry-on size suitcases!) I should reward myself with some shopping, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails