Saturday, May 1, 2010

Here's To The Girls Who Play Smart

Sunglasses - Urban Outiftters
Leopard Print Cardigan - Harve Benard, Sears
Layered Metal Necklace - Rue 21
White Crewneck Tee - Papaya
Distressed Boyfriend Shorts - Levi's, Ross
Suede Perforated Skimmers - Kimchi Blue, Urban Outfitters

So today's ensemble was inspired by a spread I saw in last month's Marie Claire (the one with Heidi Klum on the cover). It was all about distressed denim accompanied by more lady-like accessories. I'd post a pic of the inspiration photos, but I have long since thrown out the magazine and they don't have it posted on their website.

The verdict: this was a way comfortable outfit to wear. Granted, all I did today was run some errands and hit the thrift store with my mother. I also loved the juxtaposition of the hobo-sexual (like that word, eh?) jeans with my "ladies-who-lunch" shoes and purse. I felt super on trend. Have I mentioned how comfy these pants are? A-mazing. Just like sweatpants, only without the stigma attached.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails