Thursday, May 20, 2010

Ain't No Reason We Should Be In A Fight

Black Necklace - H&M
Grey T-shirt Tunic - Old Navy
Purple Knit Pencil Skirt - Xhiliration, Target
Black Studded Double-wrap Belt - Anchor Blue Outlet ($2!)
Black Leather Gladiator Sandals - Payless

You know what's awful: being sick enough to feel not quite right, but not sick enough to merit missing work. Not that I want to miss work (since I desperately need the money), but I just felt extra BLAH in the classroom today with my stuffy nose and purse full of (clean!) tissue. The result was I felt cranky all day and that's kind of transferring into this blog right now, so I apologize.
Today wasn't all bad though. I managed to squeeze in a bonus dose of pilates this morning since my morning class ended early. I did do pilates last night, but the extra class got me nice and stretched out. Hopefully that will make me a little more limber for my running tomorrow (I alternate days for running so as not to kill my poor out of shape cardiovascular system).
Another highlight of today: the awesome weather! We've had rain and wind for the past couple weeks, but today it was sunny and in the 70s. It's hard to be miserable with such lovely weather. I hope it sticks around because lately I've kind of binged on buying rompers, and I have four (!) I want to wear. My friend Q and I are overseeing a clothing swap this Saturday, so if weather permits, maybe I'll get to wear one there. And there will be pictures, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails