Wednesday, April 7, 2010

You're A Redneck Heartbreak

Red Gingham Shirt - Talbots, trhifted ($2!)
Red Pencil Skirt - Vintage, thrifted ($3!)
White Leather Bow Flats - Merona, Target

So today my nephew said I looked like Bailey from the Disney Channel show
Suite Life on Deck. On the show she plays the country girl who grew up on a farm and has a heart of gold. I think it was his way of saying I look like a farmer. Whatevs. I liked what I was wearing.
This gingham shirt is a newly thrifted find I just got last Monday. I'm a sucker for anything in a primary color, so I immediately was drawn to this shirt the instant I found it. Plus, it was only $2! And my skirt was thrifted a few months back for $2 as well. I had a red pencil skirt before, but it's too big now so I bought this one as a replacement. I like it because it's linen so it will transition well into the summer.

If I am being honest, a bunch of my friends said I looked like a farmer today too. Fortunately, I'm pretty thick-skinned so I am just going to keep on wearing whatever I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails