Monday, April 26, 2010

Put Your Back Into It

Black Prescription Sunglasses - Kenneth Cole
White Shirt - Random store ages ago
Black Elastic Studded Belt - Wet Seal
Blue Pencil Skirt - Classiques, Goodwill
Sheer Striped Stockings - H&M
Black Flat Leather Boots - Kmart
Black Blazer (seen below) - GAP

So today began as a pretty easy going day. Work until 1 pm, a little local thrifting and a brief trip to Target. I even got to check out (in person) the new Zac Posen for Target line. All the dresses are cute, but a little too short for my tastes. I did, however, fall in love with an adorable long sleeve Tuxedo bodysuit. I'd post a pick, but they don't have it on the website. At $30 it's too pricey for my tastes, but maybe in a few months it'll be on clearance and I'll snag one!

I wore my black blazer again today, and it really cemented the fact that it was a good purchase. I love the fit and heft of the fabric as well as the double pockets that are on one side. So I've gotten over how much (little?) it cost.
Given how simple my day was, you might be wondering why I am posting so late. Well, I go to Pilates every Monday at 6 pm. Right as my class was finishing, I got a text from a friend (who recently moved out of the area) asking me if I wanted to go for a nighttime bike ride. I was already sore from my class, but didn't want to give up an opportunity to hang out, so I figured why not? So at 8 pm we went on what turned into a 2 hour bike ride from my house to the beach and back again. Between my step class yesterday morning, my class today, and this bike ride, let's hope I'll be able to walk tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails