Sunday, April 4, 2010

A Moment, A Love

Gold Necklace - Forever 21
Mustard Pleated Dress - Vintage (California Sophisticate) via Goodwill ($2!)
Gold Cocktail Ring - Forever 21
Brown Leather Peep-toe Heels - Thom McAnn, Kmart ($4!)

It's recently become clear to me that I have a dangerous obsession with yellow dresses. At least it is currently spring, so my dresses are seasonally appropriate. This particular dress is one that I thrifted a few months ago. While it is made out of acrylic, I think I should at least be able to wear it a few times before the summer sets in at it gets too hot.
If you look at my post from January, you'll see what this dress used to look like before my awesome friend Q removed the sleeves for me. She did a super job and it really came out better than I expected. Besides the rich mustard color, the best thing about this dress is the button-up back. I love the buttons so much, that I am seriously considering wearing the dress backwards the next time I wear it out.
And ignore my ashy elbows. We all have our burdens to bear, and mine are my perpetually ashy elbows.

5 comments:

  1. What a cute dress! I would most def try it with the buttons on the front. Post a pic when you do. (And i'm sure you will!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing improvement without the sleeves...it looks fabulous on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just letting you know I officially moved the Lipstick List over to my new website SarahAnnNoel.com. I know you were following The Lipstick List, so you can now get life and style updates through sarahnoelslifestyle.blogspot.com.

    Thanks!

    Sarah

    P.S. That yellow dress is fabulous. I'm drooling!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit

    come follow the first ever fashion blog from a guys POV, let He know what you think

    fashionbyhe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful dress! Such an awesome deal!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails