Thursday, April 29, 2010

I Could Really Use A Wish Right Now

So it's late and this is definitely not an outfit post. Yes, I did go to the outlets today, but all I bought was a white t-shirt. A part of me is disappointed by that, but then on the flip side I'm pretty proud of myself for not spending unnecessarily. Yay me!

Anywho, the real reason for this post is that I have been listening to my iPod and one track that I cannot stop playing on repeat is Two Door Cinema Club's "Something Good Can Work." It is so dance-worthy and amazing and I love it. I read somewhere that their style is the lovechild of the Postal Service and Vampire Weekend. I can't really think of a better way to describe them.

Their album Tourist History just came out stateside on Tuesday, and I am pretty sure I will go get a copy of it tomorrow. And I desperately wish to go to their show next week at the Troubadour, but I won't be able to because it's the same day I leave for New York! Oh the bitter irony, right? Of course, I would NEVER complain about going to New York, so I guess I'll just have to catch them the next time they come around. Nevertheless, in the meantime, you all can enjoy their video, and let me know if you love them as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails