Monday, March 15, 2010

You Know My Love Is True

This morning I woke up at 7:15 am. Not super great, considering I needed to leave for work at 7:30 am. What's a girl to do? Obviously wear the same outfit she wore a few months ago. Therefore, there will be no outfit post today, but if you wish to be reminded of what I wore today the repeat offender can be found here.

On a more exciting note, I found the shoes of my dreams today at Nordstrom's. See the Seychelles 'Veronica' t-strap in Grey multi below:
Now although I desperately love them, I did not buy them because they are a whopping $90. I am quite the spendthrift, so that price is way out of my shoe range, but at least I can continue to admire them from afar. And pray that they go on sale one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails