Wednesday, March 10, 2010

There's Nothing To Do Here

Magenta Corduroy Blazer - Vintage via Goodwill years, ago
Cord Necklace - Gift from Jamaica
Floral Print Eyelet Dress - Ross, years ago
Wide Brown Flower Embossed Belt - 99 Cents Store
Purple Tights - Forever 21
Riding Boots - Ralph Lauren via Goodwill

Longest day EVER. I spent most of today shuttling my mother and grandmother to and from doctor/hospital visits. My mom doesn't drive the freeway (a major handicap in gridlocked L.A.) so I had to be her chauffeur for the day. We left home at 6:40 am and didn't get back until just now.
Knowing what kind of day it was going to be, I tried to at least dress in something that would brighten my day. I felt very spring ready in my flowery dress. It's extra comfy but looks nice, which was what I was going for. And I am wearing my boots again. Frankly, if I could make it work, I'd wear them everywhere I go. I love them.

In between appointments I managed to swing by a Ross and I snagged a pair of Levi's boyfriend shorts. They were originally $54, and I got them for just $5.99! A major score and something I'll definitely get a lot of wear out of once warmer weather returns. I cannot wait for summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails