Friday, March 26, 2010

That's What You Get For Sticking Out Your Neck

Owl Print Tunic - She Said, JC Penney's ($2!)
Black Leggings - Zara
Boots - Ralph Lauren via Goodwill
Leather ID Bracelet - Disneyland

So I am just getting home from a concert tonight. As usual, I dressed more for comfort than for cuteness since I knew I'd be on my feet for a while. Accompanying me were my best friend's 16-year old twin daughters and we saw The Morning Benders play a sold-out show at the Troubadour. Again, I understand that most people would dread having to take teenage girls anywhere, but they see me as their "cool older friend," so I like to take them places they wouldn't normally be able to go. I would've killed for an older friend as cool as me when I was 16!

But I digress. I need to apologize for the poor quality of this photo. Despite my having both girls attempt to take outfit photos for me, the above picture was the best one they got, mainly because they were extremely hyper and kept laughing uncontrollably. Oh to be young again. And all the people driving past us on Santa Monica Blvd. probably didn't help much either. For clarification, I am fairly sure my eyes are actually open in the photo. I just always look extra squinty-eyed when I smile wide.


Check back tomorrow for a more in depth post on the concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails