Thursday, March 11, 2010

So Let The Games Begin

White Appliqued Sweater - Vintage via Goodwill ($2!)
Gray Skirt - Ross, years ago
White Studded Flats - Soda, Reflection

Not much going on with today's outfit. I LOVE this sweater that I got for $2 at Goodwill last year. Every time I wear it someone compliments me, so I know I'm not the only one who appreciates it. Not only did I not wear tights today, I didn't even wear a jacket/coat! It was a beautiful 67 degrees today. I think it's fair to say that spring might just have arrived.
And really, nothing says spring like strolling down the beach eating frozen yogurt. And that is exactly what I did this afternoon with my nephew and cousin. Sometimes you just gotta love L.A.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails