Sunday, March 28, 2010

I Smile When Roses Come To See Me

Off White Cardigan - The Limited via Goodwill
Assorted Necklaces - Claire's, Forever 21
Silver & Pearl Ring - Silpada
Pink Sheath - Vintage, Long Beach Flea Market
Beige Satchel - Sigrid Olsen, Gift
Off White Patent Pumps - Predictions, Payless

Another Sunday in Norco. Not so much wind today, so much more conducive to picture taking. After being a bright ball of yellow yesterday, I calmed it down quite a bit with this rose colored number. A friend of mine said that the combination of yesterday's outfit an today's makes me "pink lemonade." I kind of like it.
I love this dress. I bought it a good 2 or 3 months ago at the Long Beach Flea Market for just $5! It's vintage, of course, and has the most beautiful lace inset. Ever since the lace Rodarte for Target dresses (sadly, too short for my tastes) came out last year, I've been obsessed with dresses with lace adornment.
However, if I'm honest, the dress is just a bit too tight for me in the bust. It's a problem I come across with a lot of vintage dresses I try on - the waist fits fine but the chest area just does not work out. Oh if only I was little more petite. Still, it wasn't too tight to wear all day, so I'll probably keep it.
And although it's already been nearly a week, I just wanted to acknowledge, that yes I changed my hair again. No more braids. It'll probably last for a few months until I get bored and/or lazy. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails