Monday, March 22, 2010

I Need Somebody To Love

No outfit post today, but I just came across this new promo for one of my favorite shows, GLEE. I mean, really, how could I not love a show that combines beautiful people (and clothes!), campy humor/dialogue, Jane Lynch and super-awesome musical numbers?!

I'm going to let you all in on a little secret: though I was never a drama kid and really have no singing ability whatsoever, my dream has always been for my life to be a musical. Musicals are one of my favorite art forms and I've memorized soundtracks for everything from Sondheim's
Company to Grease to Les Miserables to High School Musical 2. Again, I think my cool factor is severely plummeting, but no worries. I've got this promo and my GLEE: Vol. 1 dvds to keep me company!

On a more style-related note, also check out the awesome blog What Would Emma Pillsbury Wear? for photos and detailed information about the beautiful outfits the character Emma (played by Jayma Mays) wears weekly on GLEE. Believe me, it is totally worth your time. Oh and apologies for all the exclamation points - I am just that excited about GLEE returning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails