Saturday, March 13, 2010

The City Winks A Sleepless Eye

Beige Polkadot Cardigan - Old Navy via Goodwill ($2!)
White Sheath - Isaac Mizrahi, Target
Cream Perforated Oxfords - Deena & Ozzy, Urban Outfitters

So this is what I wore today or Friday, depending on how quickly I get this post up. Being that it's well after midnight and I have just arrived home, I am a little delirious, but this morning when I chose this ensemble I was going for something light and simple. We've managed to stay in warm temperatures, so I wanted to be comfortable but still look professional.

In case anyone's wondering why I am getting home so late, I spent the night at Disneyland with some friends. Surprised? I doubt it. I intended to take an outfit pic there too, but forgot my camera in the car. Basically, I'm a failure. But besides that we did have super fun times and even got to see the remastered Captain Eo 3D show in Tomorrowland. It's the old 3D movie Michael Jackson starred in that was later replaced with Honey I Shrunk the Audience. It's pretty campy, but still kind of cool to see old school MJ singing and dancing in 3D.

Also, pretty cool, my awesome nails that I painted Wednesday night!
They are a little over the top, but I love them. Plus, it's giving me a chance to test out my Sally Hansen No Chip topcoat with UV protection. It's supposed to make my nail polish last 10 days without chipping. I'd be happy with my polish lasting just half that time, but I'll believe it when I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails