Monday, February 1, 2010

Make You Feel My Love

Tortoise Shell Sunglasses - Urban Outfitters
Yellow Cardigan - Old Navy
Hellogoodbye T-shirt - Hellogoodbye concert, years ago
Black Skinny Belt - Claire's
Pull-on Legging Jean -Silence & Noise, Urban Outfitters
Gray Flat Boots - Charlotte Russe
Gold/Silver Chain Necklace - Rue 21

So I really do love this yellow sweater. So much so that I felt the need to wear it again today. This look is obviously more casual than yesterday's, but the sweater took it up a notch. Again, it is so soft that it was perfect for what my day entailed.

I took my friend's two daughters to see When in Rome this morning. I am the world's biggest Veronica Mars fan, so I pretty much try to support anything Kristen Bell ever does. I had high hopes for it, but it sort of left me underwhelmed. It was cute and funny at times, but not as memorable as I would have liked. Still Kristen and Josh Duhamel are extra cute together, so it was fun watching them. And it was significantly more entertaining than Leap Year, which was the last rom-com I saw in theaters.

Sadly, I fear I may be coming down with a cold. It started with a sore throat a couple of days ago, and currently I have some nasal congestion going on. From the first symptoms I started taking Alka-seltzer cold and drinking massive amounts of orange juice, so I'm hoping I'll at least be able to shorten the span of whatever this is. I'm still pretty high functioning so maybe it won't get too bad. I'm even considering still going to pilates tonight. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails