Sunday, February 28, 2010

Blow Out That Cherry Bomb For Me


Square CZ studs - Mom's
Diamond Sweater Jacket - Vintage, Goodwill
Red Strapless Dress - Wet Seal
Clock Necklace - Mom's
Bow Clutch - Forever 21
Silver & Pear Ring - Silpada
Black Platform Pumps - Attention, Kmart

I definitely felt like a 'cherry bomb' (thank you, Spoon) in this dress today. I love the color red, but it is definitely more attention grabbing than my typical monochromatic outfits. I kept it simple with black and silver accessories, which gave me the opportunity to use some of my favorite items.

I got to use my sweater jacket I got for $2 at Goodwill. I love it because it is warm and automatically makes me feel classy. I also used my F21 purse that I've probably had for over 5 years. I only use the chain strap when I want to feel really grown-up, but I love how the floppy bow keeps it young. And lastly, I got to wear my new black pumps. I had been searching for an affordable pair and finally found these ones at Kmart for just $10. They are obviously not the most durable shoes, but they will definitely suffice for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails